Friday 20 January 2012

ABC Reading Challenge 2012.

The fifth challenge that I will be participating in this year is the ABC Reading Challenge!

The challenge encourages you to read a book that begins with each letter of the alphabet from A-Z.  I don't know whether this is only 2012 releases or not, but I'll give that a try at first and if I don't think I can do it (due to funds) then I'll just read books that I already own to fill up the missing letters!

I will be updating this post with the books that I read as the year goes on:

A - A Witch in Winter by Ruth Warburton: Released January 5th 2012.
B -
C -
D -
E - Everneath by Brodi Ashton: Released February 2nd 2012.
F - Fracture by Megan Miranda: Released January 5th 2012.
G -
H -
I -
J -
K -
L -
M -
N -
O -
P -
Q -
R -
S - Switched by Amanda Hocking: Released January 5th 2012.
T - Tempest by Julie Cross: Released January 5th 2012.
U -
V -
W -
X -
Y -
Z -


To find out more about this challenge or to sign up click on the button below!

1 comment:

  1. From what I've read, it's not just 2012 releases... I was a little nervous about participating, because I have so many books I'm working on catching up on from last year. My list has books from this year and last.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...