Thursday 19 January 2012

TBR Pile Reading Challenge 2012.

I decided that one challenge wasn't enough and that I wanted to do more, although I'll only do challenges that I think I am capable of completing.  This doesn't necessarily mean I will complete the challenge but I'll try my best!

The second challenge that I will participating in this year will be the TBR Pile Reading Challenge is hosted by the following blogs: Bookish; All I Ever Read; Hands and Home; Book Passion for Life; WatchYA Reading; Mission to Read; Books, Biscuits & TeaHooked on Books; Fans of Fiction; Mermaids Vision.

The books you read for this challenge can be any genre, length or format, as long as it is a book that's been sitting on your shelf for some time now. Only books released in 2011 and earlier! NO ARCs and 2012 fresh-off-the-press releases allowed!

The levels are as follows: [1] 1-10: A Firm Handshake, [2] 11-20: A Friendly Hug, [3] 21-30: A Sweet Kiss, [4] 31-40: Love at First Sight, [5] 41-50: Married with Children.

For now I have chosen level the level in bold (this is because the rules are that you can move up a level but not down, so I'd rather start at the bottom and work my way up!).  I will list the books I am going to read on my Challenges page. 

To find out more about the challenge click on the button below!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...