Thursday 19 January 2012

Witches & Witchcraft Reading Challenge 2012.

The third challenge I will be participating in this year is the Witches & Witchcraft Reading Challenge!

The books that count towards this challenge are any full length book that includes a witch as a main character or major witchcraft elements.

The levels are as follows: [1] 1-5: Initiate; [2] 6-10: Maiden; [3] 11-15: Mother; [4] 16-20: Crone.
I have chosen the level in bold (again with the rules you can move up levels but not move down, so I'd rather start low).

I will be updating this post with the books that I read as the year goes on:

[1] A Witch in Winter by Ruth Warburton

To find out more about this challenge and to sign up click on the button below!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for joining my Witches & Witchcraft reading Challenge!!!

    ♥ Melissa @ Melissa's Eclectic Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...