Wednesday 15 February 2012

'Waiting on' Wednesday [5].

'Waiting on' Wednesday [WoW] is a weekly meme hosted by The Breaking Spine.


My WoW selection this week is:

Partials by Dan Wells
Release date: 29th March 2012
Publisher: Harper Collins Childrens
Buy this book: Amazon UK

Synopsis [Amazon]
The only hope for humanity isn’t human.
In a world where people have been all but wiped out by a virus created by part-human cyborgs called ‘Partials’, and where no baby survives longer than three days, a teenage girl makes it her mission to find a cure, and save her best friend’s unborn child.
But finding a cure means capturing a Partial…


Just look at that cover! As you can probably already tell I love a good cover and this one fits the bill!  However, it was the synopsis alone that got me wanting to read this book, it sounds so original and fascinating!  I can't wait to get my hands on it!

I would love to know what your 'waiting on wednesday' selection is this week...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...