Thursday 2 February 2012

YA Contemporary Challenge 2012.

I think I'm getting a bit obsessed with joining challenges but it's fun, right?
The eleventh challenge that I have decided to participate in this year is the YA Contemporary Challenge.

The rules are: to read any contemporary YA novel that is published between January 1, 2012 and December 30, 2012 but you must read them in 2012.

The levels are: [1] 5+ books; [2] 10+ books; [3] 15+ books.
The level I have currently chosen is in bold but this may change.

I will be updating this post with the books that I read as the year goes on:

[1] Fracture by Megan Miranda
[2] The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith
[3]

To find out more about this challenge and to sign up click on the button below!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...