Thursday 1 March 2012

Thoughts on a Quote [2].

Thoughts on a Quote is a Thursday segment I have created.  This will be for any segments in a book that stick out to me that I want to voice my opinion on.

"People don't change who they are. 
They only change what they do with it."

I believe this to an extent.  I believe that you are who you are.  Yet there is still a part of me that believes a person can change.  I think, however, that they will only change when it is suitable for them and when they themselves have chosen to do so.  They will still be who they are, but they will just act differently and this is why I think this quote makes sense.  However, in other cases, depending on life situations, I think it can change a person drastically and they will forever be different.  They just need that one thing that changes their life in order to do so.

I would love to know: what do you think of this quote?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...